Urology is a surgical speciality that deals with the treatment of conditions involving the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs.
At Remedy Hospital we offer treatment for all urological condition, like surgery for
- Prostate Enlargement (TURP, HOLEP)
- Kidney Stone (ESWL, PCNL, RIRS, and Laparoscopic Pyelolithotomy)
- Kidney Pathology Other than Stone like (Malignancy / Non Functioning Kidney)
- Ureteric Stone (Ureteroscopic Stone Removal Surgery-URS, RIRS, Laparoscopic Surgery)
- Urinary Bladder Stone and Other Pathology (Endoscopic Bladder Stone Removal, Cystolitholapaxy, Turbt for Blader Tumour
- Urethral Condition like (Stricture Urethra-Visual Internal Urethrotomy (VIU), Buccal Mucosal Urethroplasty)
- Male Reproductive Organ like (Circumcision for Narrow Foreskin Opening, Meatoplasy for Meatal Stenosis, Orchiopexy for Abnormally Absent or High Abdominal Testis, Orchiectomy for Torsion or Malignant Testis)
The field of urology involves the medical management of conditions such as urinary tract infection and prostate enlargement through to the surgical management of conditions such as bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney stones and stress incontinence.
For more detail you can ask in ENQUIRY section.